Background

Wedding

Wedding

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer

It's been a while since I have posted pictures, but here's what we've been up to so far this summer...



David got a tent for his birthday and is so excited to use it, but unfortunately it's been too hot to go camping so we have to wait until it gets a little cooler.



We hiked up South Mountain, when we got to the highest point we could see all of Phoenix.
My parents flew in to Arizona for a visit, while my aunt and uncle met us at the airport.

Goldfield Ghost Town






Hensel Phelps golf tournament.

I decided that after golfing 18 holes for 6 hours I would be okay not doing that again.

 The Newport Beach Temple




We went to Disneyland with friends from our ward over Memorial Day weekend.



Newport Beach, CA


David knows anytime I am near water and boats I am a happy girl because it reminds me of home.

Looking for shells and sand-dollars.



Opening my gifts from my hubby on my birthday.



For the fourth of July we went tubing down the Salt River with our friends. All three guys work together at Hensel Phelps.

David's second cotton candy....oh how he loves sugar! That's probably what makes him so sweet.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see an update! Looks like you're having fun in all that sun. We sure miss you guys this summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun! That picture of him kissing your forehead turned out really cute. I gave Steve a tent for our first anniversary ( I know...how romantic, right?) and we've had fun with it. I'm with David on the cotton candy! mmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittney, you guys are soo cute together! I loved seeing all the pictures. Looks like you're having fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete